Spring Clean your mind with Re:Mind Studio
Re:Mind Studio is the first meditation studio in London and we are really excited to be partnering with them on our Spring Equitox package.
We all know that looking after our mental wellbeing is super important but sometimes it's easy to forget the simple things that can propel us into a state of stress and anxiety. We asked Re:Mind Studio to share with us their top tips on Spring Cleaning the mind and this is the simple advice they shared.
- Sleep early - Getting sufficient sleep makes all the difference, try to be in bed by 10pm and get your full eight hours in.
- No phones - Make it a habit of leaving your mobile outside of the bedroom. So many of us get pulled in by social media and emails last thing at night and first thing in the morning. This triggers unrestful sleep.
- Walks in nature - Even in the city we are blessed with beautiful squares and parks. Take 30 minutes a day, maybe during your lunch break to escape into nature. Take deep breaths and soak up the beauty around you.
- Meditation - Engage in a consistent meditation practice. Even as a beginner, or if you're using an app, those minutes a day away from the stress of every day life can have a calming affect on your nervous system.
- Journaling - Writing down thoughts that arise throughout the day or during meditation, this will help you process and work on yourself at a deeper level.
To find out more about the Spring Equitox package, click here.