At Detox Kitchen it's our mission to serve fresh, healthy, and delicious food every day. We aim to show our customers how delicious healthy food can be - it can be abundant, filling, and gloriously enjoyable. And we need a team that can deliver this message.
Head Office Roles
To view all head office vacancies, visit our company profile on AngelList here - https://angel.co/company/detox-kitchen/jobs.
Cafe Team Member
We’re looking for a customer-centric, quality-orientated, positive and energetic team member to join our team at our delis on Mortimer Street and Kingly Street. About us
Our mission at Detox Kitchen is to serve fresh, healthy, and delicious food every day - we’re one of the leading health food brands in London. Our service style at the deli is fast, positive, friendly and enthusiastic. Quality of our products and service is what we pride ourselves on. We want to be the go-to hub for fresh, fast and healthy food and drink in the area.
About the role
You’ll be running the day-to-day at the deli with other team members, reporting into the deli manager. We’re looking for a bright, vibrant, customer-loving person who is able to learn fast, pay attention to detail and work quickly. You’ll be someone who can get on with your daily tasks with minimal supervision and want to be always busy.
We’re looking for someone who will take pride in their customer service and genuinely promote our products (deliciousness) and brand values (healthy, freshly made, sugar-free) with enthusiasm. Responsibilities
- Carrying out the day-to-day operations, including the following but not limited to preparing food and drink, cleaning equipment, serving customers with a smile and keeping the deli clean and tidy throughout and at the end of the day.
- Supporting managers with stock control (counting stock).
- Working to reduce wastage of fresh food and drink.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Supporting managers with training other team members.
- Ensuring the quality of food and drink served is always to the highest quality and consistency; you should know what the gold standard looks and tastes like.
- Building customer relationships.
Some of the perks
- Cafe or restaurant experience is desirable but not essential.
- Willingness to work hard and do your best at all times.
- Interest in healthy food and the Detox Kitchen brand.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Barista skills.
- Level 1 food safety certification is desirable but not essential.
- Enjoy our delicious salads, on us, for your lunch.
- Performance bonuses.
This position is shift based Monday to Sunday. Shifts start between 7am - 12pm and the last shift finishes between 7.30pm - 8.30pm.
If this gets you excited, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] We look forward to seeing you at Detox Kitchen!