At Detox Kitchen it is our mission to serve fresh, healthy, and delicious food every day. We aim to show our customers how delicious healthy food can be - it doesn’t have to be restrictive it can be abundant and filling and gloriously enjoyable. And we need a team that can deliver this message.
• Continuously improve campaign performance through A/B testing of creative, placement and targeting combinations
• Review, optimise and scale paid social campaigns with knowledge of the competitor landscape
• Work with marketing and dev teams to optimise landing pages and website copy, where needed
• Manage campaign budget and forecast to deliver efficient return on investment
• Analyse and track campaign performance, refining CPA and ROI on all campaigns
• Report efficiently on campaign performance, ROI, purchasing patterns for website and app traffic
• Ongoing analysis of wider business metrics via Google Analytics
• Exploring cutting edge marketing channels to find new ways to acquire customers
Required Skills and Experience• Preferably 2-3 years experience in paid marketing
We are recruiting an Assistant Manager for one of our Central London delis. Previous experience as a supervisor or in a managerial position within a food environment is a must. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about healthy food, living and loving our brand. Attention to detail is a must, as well as proficiency in all aspects of running a cafe- from health and safety, managing a team, recruiting and stock-taking to motivating your team and relationship building with customers. You will be in charge of a dynamic team within one of our delis, reporting into the General Manager and Managing Directors.
Get in touch if you’d like to be part of a growing team, with perks including
Please email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.
We are currently looking for team members who are full of energy and enthusiasm to work at our busy Central London delis. No previous experience is needed (but is preferable) as full training is provided. Experience in telling jokes however is welcomed – we like our staff proficient but also fun.Get in touch if you’d like to be part of a growing team, with perks including:
If this is you, email [email protected], along with your availability and three words that describe you best!
Simply select the package that is right for you, choose your start date and duration, and look forward to your first delivery of wholesome food.
This 1,500-calorie package provides a rich source of nutrients, made up of whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and lean protein. All of our meat is free-range and our fish and seafood are sustainably sourced.
those who are looking to permanently change their lifestyles for the better. Packed full of energy and nutrients, this package is perfect for those who would like to begin or maintain a healthy diet