Our kiwi and lime bircher muesli is the perfect way to start your morning. The tangy and zesty flavours of the kiwi and lime are incredibly refreshing and will most definitely leave your tastebuds tingling.
Christmas Day is all about indulgence and we wouldn’t want to discourage any of you from having that second helping of roast potatoes or advocate a Buck’s without the Fizz. What we do recommend is thanking your body on Boxing Day for all its hard work with a warming soup to nourish your soul.
Our Turkey and Coconut Soup is not only delicious but you’ll soon be reaping the benefits from the ginger which is a very powerful anti-inflammatory and the turkey which contains the amino acid tryptophan, which is converted to serotonin in the brain. Even better you’ll most likely already have the ingredients leftover from Christmas Day.
Our top tip is that in order to retain as much of the goodness from the vegetables as possible, don’t over stew them. Cook for a shorter time and whizz up in a blender for a few minutes longer.
1. Place a little oil in a medium pan. Add the onions to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes until translucent. Add in the garlic and ginger and sauté for 3 minutes until the garlic is lightly golden.
2. Then add in the celery, lemon grass, vegetable stock and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes until the celery is completely soft.
3. Add in the leftover turkey, salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes until the turkey is piping hot throughout.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and finally stir in the chopped spinach and coriander.
5. Serve into two bowls and add a final sprinkle of coriander and squeeze of lime juice.
Simply select the package that is right for you, choose your start date and duration, and look forward to your first delivery of wholesome food.
This 1,500-calorie package provides a rich source of nutrients, made up of whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and lean protein. All of our meat is free-range and our fish and seafood are sustainably sourced.
those who are looking to permanently change their lifestyles for the better. Packed full of energy and nutrients, this package is perfect for those who would like to begin or maintain a healthy diet