The pumpkin sauce in this recipe is like a subtly sweet compote, and it’s a great addition to your breakfast. With its smooth texture, it is delicious stirred into a bowl of hot porridge, along with some salted date caramel.
Method:1. In a large mixing bowl whisk the egg and flour together to form a paste, gradually add the water until you have a light dripping consistency, similar to a light pancake mix.
2. Mix through the aubergine ensuring that every piece is covered in the batter and place in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
3. Make your sticky sauce by adding the sesame oil, spring onions, ginger, garlic , vinegar, tamari sauce and honey in a pan. Place the pan on a medium heat and bring to the boil, then turn the heat low and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. While your sauce is simmering, bring a pan of water to the boil and drop in the vermicelli noodle, boil for 5
minutes until soft and then drain and place them in cold water until you need them.
5. Place the cooked noodles in a mixing bowl along with the cabbage, mango tout and chilli and pour over the sauce. Mix through and leave to marinate while you cook the aubergine.
6. Place a frying pan on a medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan. When the oil is hot add the aubergine chunks one at a time and turn them when they are golden on each side. You may have to do this in batches.
7. Once the aubergine has all been cooked, assemble the dish by placing the noodles and veg on the plate, topping with the crispy aubergine and garnishing with the coriander, sesame seeds and extra chili if you wish.
This light and refreshing salad is a textural dream. Filled with chewy sundried tomatoes, creamy chickpeas and crunchy pomegranate seeds, it is as satisfying to the palette as it is to the eye.
Simply select the package that is right for you, choose your start date and duration, and look forward to your first delivery of wholesome food.
This 1,500-calorie package provides a rich source of nutrients, made up of whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and lean protein. All of our meat is free-range and our fish and seafood are sustainably sourced.
those who are looking to permanently change their lifestyles for the better. Packed full of energy and nutrients, this package is perfect for those who would like to begin or maintain a healthy diet