This light and colourful salad is a perfect pick-me-up. With succulent pieces of blood orange to keep your vitamin C levels soaring, there is no way that those nasty colds are going to bring you down.
Check out our easy to follow video below.
1. Slice the butternut squash in half, remove the seeds and discard them. Then chop into 1 inch size cubes and add them to the baking dish along with the sliced red pepper and chickpeas.
2. Add the oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper to the dish and mix everything together with your hands.
3. Place the baking dish in the oven for 25 minutes until the butternut squash is tender.
4. Remove the corn from the husk using a sharp knife. Hold the husk vertically and run the knife as close to the husk as possible, slicing off the corn. Rotate the husk until all the corn has been removed.
5. Add in the sweetcorn and chilli and roast for a further 10 minutes.
6. Remove the dish from the oven and add in the spinach straight away and mix through. Tip all of the ingredients onto a serving dish and top with the avocado, spring onions, a squeeze of lemon juice and an extra drizzle of olive oil if desired.
Simply select the package that is right for you, choose your start date and duration, and look forward to your first delivery of wholesome food.
This 1,500-calorie package provides a rich source of nutrients, made up of whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and lean protein. All of our meat is free-range and our fish and seafood are sustainably sourced.
those who are looking to permanently change their lifestyles for the better. Packed full of energy and nutrients, this package is perfect for those who would like to begin or maintain a healthy diet